4 more years! - Random Thoughts

« Home | Bush 286 Electoral Votes » | 11:30 PM » | Election day -- Vote BUSH! » | Last day before the election! » | Blogshares Industry Idea for Contest #3 » | Election Prediction » | The Presidency » | Looking Good! » | Tuesdays with me! » | My Bush Cheney T-shirt » 

Thursday, November 04, 2004 

4 more years!

Kerry conceded, Bush declared victory and now we can move on and I can get some work done! I hope over the next few years that America will grow stronger and the rest of the world will begin to realize we were right all along. George Washington, our first president said, "It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible". Unfortunately, the left and most of the world do not follow Washington's advice.

As for me, following the election consumed much of my time and October sure went by fast. Now I have a lot to get done research-wise and prepare for a presentation in two weeks!




Listed on BlogShares