Looking Good! - Random Thoughts

« Home | Tuesdays with me! » | My Bush Cheney T-shirt » | Bush up in Hawaii? » | 11 days away! » | Regular Guys for Bush » | Funny John Kerry Pic » | Bush Cheney Bumper Sticker » | Navy/Notre Dame Football » | My Archives of Biochemistry & Biophysics Article » | Debate Verdict » 

Thursday, October 28, 2004 

Looking Good!

It seems that despite the attempts of the NY Times and CBS that Bush is going into the final weekend of the campaign ahead. I have heard a number of democracts suggest Bush will win the popular vote. So it brings it down to the Electoral College--Again. I believe Bush has Florida wrapped up, barring any crazy election day stunts. Ohio is close and if Bush is able to hold on there, he should easily win Re-election. If Kerry squeaks out a win in Ohio, Bush will have to rely on Iowa and Wisconsin which he should be able to win but as always it'll be close. Michigan is also up in the air, if that goes to Bush it's all over for Kerry. As it stands now, Bush is in a much better posistion and my gut tells me he has nothing to worry about. He'll probably swing a visit to both Ohio and Florida before Tuesday to shore things up. I predict we'll know by Midnight EST, if Bush wins Ohio and Florida it could be called by 11!




Listed on BlogShares