Tuesdays with me! - Random Thoughts

« Home | My Bush Cheney T-shirt » | Bush up in Hawaii? » | 11 days away! » | Regular Guys for Bush » | Funny John Kerry Pic » | Bush Cheney Bumper Sticker » | Navy/Notre Dame Football » | My Archives of Biochemistry & Biophysics Article » | Debate Verdict » | I added Haloscan commenting and trackback to this... » 

Tuesday, October 26, 2004 

Tuesdays with me!

Well, maybe not with me, but you get the idea.

I've had a busy couple of days, and haven't made much progress on my new project at work. I have some other things to try though so hopefully it will get going quickly. As you can also tell, I've been distracted with all the election hoopla--at least it will all be over soon. It is interesting to note that I've talked with a number of people who are voting for Kerry--but they really aren't fired up about the election and are barely paying attention. For the most part their main "issue" is that Kerry isn't Bush.

If you want my prediction, Bush will win both Ohio and Florida which will assure an Electoral College Victory. There may be some shenanigans which make things closer than they should be, but as long as Mary Poppins, Dick Tracy, and Mickey Mouse aren't allowed to vote it should be okay.




Listed on BlogShares