Election Prediction - Random Thoughts

« Home | The Presidency » | Looking Good! » | Tuesdays with me! » | My Bush Cheney T-shirt » | Bush up in Hawaii? » | 11 days away! » | Regular Guys for Bush » | Funny John Kerry Pic » | Bush Cheney Bumper Sticker » | Navy/Notre Dame Football » 

Saturday, October 30, 2004 

Election Prediction

Here's my prediction:

Popular Vote:

Bush 52 Kerry 47 Others 1

Electoral College

Bush 300 Kerry 238

Senate

Republicans 52 Democrats 47 Independents 1

The Louisana Senate race will go to a runoff which will probably be won by a Democrat, although I hope I'm wrong.

This election could swing if the so called "new voters" really come out. Kerry could get 270 if this happens and they go in his direction, but it's just as likely that things will swing more in Bush's direction with him approaching 350 EV.

Let me know your prediction, just leave it in the comments




Listed on BlogShares