Last day before the election! - Random Thoughts

« Home | Blogshares Industry Idea for Contest #3 » | Election Prediction » | The Presidency » | Looking Good! » | Tuesdays with me! » | My Bush Cheney T-shirt » | Bush up in Hawaii? » | 11 days away! » | Regular Guys for Bush » | Funny John Kerry Pic » 

Monday, November 01, 2004 

Last day before the election!

Well, it still appears to be a close election. While the polls are bouncing around a bit, there doesn't seem to be any real movement. So I stand by my prediction that Bush wins, he may even pull a few more electoral votes (but that may be wishful thinking). The GOP gets a least 1 pickup in the Senate (as I have it below), but could get another if Bush has good coattails to follow in Colorado or if enough democrats stay home in Louisiana.

If you leave me you're predictions I'll put them on the page either leave them in the comments or email them to me: hichris @ udel . edu

I hope that there aren't any major problems tomorrow and that the numbers come in quick. I won't be able to sleep if I don't know who won! I'll probably stick with Fox News most of the night, but CNN.com looks to have a really good web site setup so that you can see numbers as they come in -- and look at exit polls. I may flip around a bit though, especially if networks are afraid to make any close calls.




Listed on BlogShares