Bush 286 Electoral Votes - Random Thoughts

« Home | 11:30 PM » | Election day -- Vote BUSH! » | Last day before the election! » | Blogshares Industry Idea for Contest #3 » | Election Prediction » | The Presidency » | Looking Good! » | Tuesdays with me! » | My Bush Cheney T-shirt » | Bush up in Hawaii? » 

Wednesday, November 03, 2004 

Bush 286 Electoral Votes

While the Media may be afraid to call it, I have no problem seeing the result. Bush receives 286 electoral votes--I guess my brother was better at predicting than I. Ohio should have been called and Iowa and New Mexico will both go to Bush. There are rumors of a Kerry concession today--since it is obvious to everyone that Kerry can't win Ohio.

Bush has also received more votes than any other Presidential canidate in history -- let's see if the liberals will talk about that! He has done what Clinton couldn't do and won more than 50% of the popular vote, which hasn't happened sine 1988 with the first Bush!

The Senate has an even larger margain now and Tom Daschle went down! This is a great opportunity for America, so don't screw it up Republicans!




Listed on BlogShares