Election day -- Vote BUSH! - Random Thoughts

« Home | Last day before the election! » | Blogshares Industry Idea for Contest #3 » | Election Prediction » | The Presidency » | Looking Good! » | Tuesdays with me! » | My Bush Cheney T-shirt » | Bush up in Hawaii? » | 11 days away! » | Regular Guys for Bush » 

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 

Election day -- Vote BUSH!

Well, it is way too early to tell where things are going to end up. Bush definately has the advantage, but it doesn't mean anything until the votes are counted. I stand by my predictions on the presidential race, but I think the Senate may be 53 or better for the GOP. My brother predictied 284 EV for Bush. He said it was just a random number that sounded good and gave Bush enough to win, but who know he could be right.

I voted at about 7:50 this morning. Cast my ballot for Bush/Cheney, EJ Pipkin, and Jane Brooks. The electronic ballot was so easy--why did they spend so much on training people to use them? They actually had a video on public access cable demonstrating it. Maryland won't go to Bush unless there was a massive surge last night and I missed it.

I hope I can get to bed by Midnight tonight!




Listed on BlogShares