My week! - Random Thoughts

« Home | Busy day! » | InterGrad Group Photo » | Why does America think Christians are Stupid? » | Working hard, but accomplishing little » | Some links from across the Blogosphere » | 4 more years! » | Bush 286 Electoral Votes » | 11:30 PM » | Election day -- Vote BUSH! » | Last day before the election! » 

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 

My week!

Well, it started busy and will probably stay that way. I've been working on my poster for my presentation this Friday. I'm just about done, and will print out the "big" version this afternoon. Hopefully I won't run into any problems with that. I also need to grade a Chem exam tonight, so I'll be working late again (3 days in a row!).

A few other things:

Listened to a great C. Spurgeon sermon this Sunday on the Holy Spirit you can find it here

I've noticed that my Links don't show up for people using older versions of Internet Explorer or Netscape, I'm not exactly sure why. They are from a Blogroll using javascript, so it's possible there may be an incompatability or perhaps security issue. If you don't see a list of real links, change your browser or upgrade--if that doesn't work check your security settings. In the mean time I've put a compressed list of links, it looks like . . . . . . , almost all the links are there--each one is a period.




Listed on BlogShares