Busy day! - Random Thoughts

« Home | InterGrad Group Photo » | Why does America think Christians are Stupid? » | Working hard, but accomplishing little » | Some links from across the Blogosphere » | 4 more years! » | Bush 286 Electoral Votes » | 11:30 PM » | Election day -- Vote BUSH! » | Last day before the election! » | Blogshares Industry Idea for Contest #3 » 

Saturday, November 13, 2004 

Busy day!

Well besides posting to this blog, I've been working on my poster presentation for the upcoming Rustbelt RNA meeting in Ohio. I have to finish it up by Monday evening, so I have time to print it before we leave on Thursday. It's a lot more work than you'd think, and sitting in front of a computer for hours designing, writing, and reworking it really drain you. The conference should be good though--as long as I can get over this cold I'm coming down with.




Listed on BlogShares