11 days away! - Random Thoughts

« Home | Regular Guys for Bush » | Funny John Kerry Pic » | Bush Cheney Bumper Sticker » | Navy/Notre Dame Football » | My Archives of Biochemistry & Biophysics Article » | Debate Verdict » | I added Haloscan commenting and trackback to this... » | Debate Tonight! » | Letter » | Univeristy of Delaware Editorial Page » 

Friday, October 22, 2004 

11 days away!

The election is getting closer and closer and I keep getting more and more addicted to the Polls. My favorite spot is The Hedgehog Report. David Wissing the guy that runs it is getting lots of praise as of late and deserves it. The comments are great too so check it out!

If I have time tomorrow I'll post a few pics. This morning I saw one of the Large Bush/Cheney '04 sign along rt. 40 in Harford County with Swastika's spray painted over it. That got me fired up a bit. Hopefully that's just showing people's desperation at Bush's good poll numbers.




Listed on BlogShares