Happy New Year! - Random Thoughts

« Home | I'd rather be..... Blogging » | E-Sword » | Christmas Day! » | Merry Christmas! » | Ministers in Austrailia convicted of Hate Crime » | My new laptop! » | Much to do and little time » | In Denver, you cannot say Merry Christmas at a Chr... » | December = More work and less time » | Christmas Tree » 

Saturday, January 01, 2005 

Happy New Year!

I'm blogging from Illinois right now. Visiting family for belated Christmas gatherings and gift giving. So I'll be fairly busy this next week and won't be posting too much.

I found out everyone I knew in Sri Lanka and their families is doing fine. Getting back to the US may take a while longer than they expected, but that is a rather minor inconvenience compared to the devastation others suffered.

I wish everyone a Happy and Joyous New Year!




Listed on BlogShares