December = More work and less time - Random Thoughts

« Home | Christmas Tree » | Chocolate Candy Making » | Thanksgiving Day Proclamation » | Back from Ohio! » | My week! » | Busy day! » | InterGrad Group Photo » | Why does America think Christians are Stupid? » | Working hard, but accomplishing little » | Some links from across the Blogosphere » 

Thursday, December 02, 2004 

December = More work and less time

It's been a while longer than I would have liked since my last post. Been busy with teaching and research. I have a lot to get done before I head back to Illinois at the end of the month. Anita and I aren't leaving until Dec. 30, since she has to work and we are going to stay out to go to my cousin Vicki's wedding the first weekend in January.

Anita and I are going to a Christmas party this Friday at our Church's Associate Pastors house, so that should be a lot of fun. We have been going to a married couples Study this fall and have gotten to know him and others in our Church a lot better. So it should be a lot of fun, I just hope I can get done with my work early so I won't have to be late.




Listed on BlogShares