Christmas Tree - Random Thoughts

« Home | Chocolate Candy Making » | Thanksgiving Day Proclamation » | Back from Ohio! » | My week! » | Busy day! » | InterGrad Group Photo » | Why does America think Christians are Stupid? » | Working hard, but accomplishing little » | Some links from across the Blogosphere » | 4 more years! » 

Sunday, November 28, 2004 

Christmas Tree


trees
Originally uploaded by hichris.
We put up our little Christmas Tree last night after making the chocolates. You can see what it looks like in the light and in the dark.

I know it's almost a month a way, but Merry Christmas. Of course that reminds me, that I still have a lot to do at work before the end of the year!


Hi Chris Hamilton, I was looking around for information about xmas trees and found your Christmas Tree post. It's not bang on what I was looking for but it was a good read so I'm glad I found it! I can see why it showed up when I searched on the term xmas trees. Thanks a lot and I'll stop by again :-)

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares