Much to do and little time - Random Thoughts

« Home | In Denver, you cannot say Merry Christmas at a Chr... » | December = More work and less time » | Christmas Tree » | Chocolate Candy Making » | Thanksgiving Day Proclamation » | Back from Ohio! » | My week! » | Busy day! » | InterGrad Group Photo » | Why does America think Christians are Stupid? » 

Tuesday, December 07, 2004 

Much to do and little time

I haven't had time to post anything for a few days. Just too busy with the semester winding down. I have to finish up my teaching duties -- grading, review session, more grading. I also need to try and get my research progressing. I've been having some problems getting things to work and some things just take a lot of time. I may end up changing my current project, so that I can finish next year.

Good news is that my Archives of Biochemistry & Biophysics paper is finally in print!

The roles of the essential Asp-48 and highly conserved His-43 elucidated by the pH dependence of the pseudouridine synthase TruB


C.S. Hamilton, C.J. Spedaliere, J.M. Ginter, M.V. Johnston, E.G. Mueller pp 322-334

Full text via ScienceDirect (if you have access): here




Listed on BlogShares