Merry Christmas! - Random Thoughts

« Home | Ministers in Austrailia convicted of Hate Crime » | My new laptop! » | Much to do and little time » | In Denver, you cannot say Merry Christmas at a Chr... » | December = More work and less time » | Christmas Tree » | Chocolate Candy Making » | Thanksgiving Day Proclamation » | Back from Ohio! » | My week! » 

Friday, December 24, 2004 

Merry Christmas!

I've been busy and haven't been able to post much lately. I've been trying to get some things working in the lab and haven't been able to. It appears I will move on to a new project, so that I can finish up my degree next year. I'm at work today working on a presentation that I'm giving in January at my alma mater North Central College. If I finish that up, I can read up on the new work I'll be doing.

I'm ushering at Church tonight for our Candelight service, which should be very good. Anita and I will go out to dinner and open our gifts afterward. Anita has to work tomorrow, so I'll be spending the day relaxing and preparing our Christmas dinner.

Once Again

Merry Christmas!




Listed on BlogShares