Finally Back - Random Thoughts

« Home | Happy New Year! » | I'd rather be..... Blogging » | E-Sword » | Christmas Day! » | Merry Christmas! » | Ministers in Austrailia convicted of Hate Crime » | My new laptop! » | Much to do and little time » | In Denver, you cannot say Merry Christmas at a Chr... » | December = More work and less time » 

Monday, January 10, 2005 

Finally Back

Well I'm finally back at work. I went to my cousin Vicki's wedding in Tulsa, OK on Saturday. Anita and I left Saturday night and drove to Rolla, MO then got up early Sunday and drove all the way back home (only 16 hours in the car yesterday).

I have some pictures so I'll put one up soon. It was a good wedding and I think Vicki and her new husband Justin will be happy together. Now I just need to get my research finished!




Listed on BlogShares