Easter - Random Thoughts

« Home | Another Two Weeks... » | Update? » | Sunday for Worship » | Much to say not enough time » | February » | The Hand of the LORD » | Snow Day » | Illinois law forces churches to hire homosexuals » | Inauguration Day » | Inauguration Time » 

Monday, March 28, 2005 

Easter

Well, I had hoped to do a nice post for Easter, but just didn't have the time.

My Brother-in-law Doug came down from New York on Saturday. So Anita and I got to spend some time with him over the weekend which was nice. He's an Illinois alum, so watching the Basketball game was a lot of fun -- that comeback was unbelievable!

After Church yesterday, I made the traditional Easter ham, which turned out pretty good. Of course I now what I'll be eating for the next week now. Especially since Anita left for her cruise with her Mom this morning and won't get back until Friday.

Hopefully, that will give me the time I need to get my committee paper written up.

It's late but Happy Easter from me!




Listed on BlogShares