February - Random Thoughts

« Home | The Hand of the LORD » | Snow Day » | Illinois law forces churches to hire homosexuals » | Inauguration Day » | Inauguration Time » | Nation's eyes on Christian protesters » | Vicki & Justin Spencer » | What's your Nerd Score? » | Finally Back » | Happy New Year! » 

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 

February

Well January flew by quickly.

I've at least made some progress at work, but things always take longer than I'd like and keep me busier than I'd like, hence the lack of posts recently. I haven't even had much time to read other blogs either. O well, that's life as a Grad Student. I'd go into more detail about the work, but I can't take the risk of a competitor reading it and figuring out what we are working on.

Hopefully, I'll figure thing out and get this project going soon!




Listed on BlogShares