Update? - Random Thoughts

« Home | Sunday for Worship » | Much to say not enough time » | February » | The Hand of the LORD » | Snow Day » | Illinois law forces churches to hire homosexuals » | Inauguration Day » | Inauguration Time » | Nation's eyes on Christian protesters » | Vicki & Justin Spencer » 

Monday, February 28, 2005 

Update?

Well, it has been too long since I last posted for my faithful readers -- all three of you!

I have been extremely busy as of late, but I have made some headway with my project. I will hopefully have enough work done this week to schedule my 2nd committee meeting, unfortunately I'm also giving a Journal Club presentation this Friday, so I have to prepare for that as well! At least I've got a start on the slides, hopefully tomorrow I will have time to get most of it finished.




Listed on BlogShares