Inauguration Time - Random Thoughts

« Home | Nation's eyes on Christian protesters » | Vicki & Justin Spencer » | What's your Nerd Score? » | Finally Back » | Happy New Year! » | I'd rather be..... Blogging » | E-Sword » | Christmas Day! » | Merry Christmas! » | Ministers in Austrailia convicted of Hate Crime » 

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 

Inauguration Time

Ugh I haven't posted anything in a Week! That's too long -- I've gotten very busy with work lately and it doesn't look like it will let up any time soon. So I guess I better get used to it.

I haven't posted anything political in a while either, maybe I was just fatigued from the election. In any case the Inauguration is only hours away. I'll be at work, but I'll listen to the radio if possible. I actually got an Inauguration 2005 button when I was in DC before Christmas, if I remember I'll wear it tomorrow -- I'm sure all the liberal professors will enjoy it.

inaugural button




Listed on BlogShares