Snow Day - Random Thoughts

« Home | Illinois law forces churches to hire homosexuals » | Inauguration Day » | Inauguration Time » | Nation's eyes on Christian protesters » | Vicki & Justin Spencer » | What's your Nerd Score? » | Finally Back » | Happy New Year! » | I'd rather be..... Blogging » | E-Sword » 

Sunday, January 23, 2005 

Snow Day

Well, Maryland and Delaware both got more snow than they can take. The roads were horrible yesterday, it took me well over an hour to get home. I had to stop twice, once just to clean off the ice on my wiper blades. The second time was to push the sand bags in the back up my pickup truck over the back wheels since the back end kept losing traction.

Nice thing was that a plow had been through our lot once (could have used more, but I'll take what I can get). So while I'm parked far from my building, I'm not stuck in a foot of snow like most people.

They've been plowing the main routes, so hopefully there won't be problems tomorrow. Unfortunately, Church services are cancelled for both morning and evening. I'll try to find something good on SermonAudio.com. At least I don't need to run to BlockBuster to return my DVD since they don't have real late fees anymore.





Listed on BlogShares