Saturday Morning - Random Thoughts

« Home | Ann Coulter » | Happy Easter! » | Immigration protests continue in California » | Q1: Heidelberg Catechism » | Innocent Victims? » | Happy Valentine's Day » | GK » | Cartoons? » | Quotes to Note: » | UPS Driver Attacked By Middle School Students » 

Saturday, June 17, 2006 

Saturday Morning

I just discovered that it has been nearly two months since I posted here! I'm better at keeping Maya's site up to date (although I still get behind on that). It's a rainy morning and we haven't gotten much rain recently--just lots of heat. Maya is sleeping now and she's been crabbier than normal the last few days too.

Anita worked last night and will work again tonight, so it's just me and Maya most of the weekend. I have to run into work a few hours this afternoon, so Anita will have to get up a few hours early from her nap.

Not much exciting has happened over the last few months, but next weekend we are heading to Iowa for my Brother-in-law's wedding. Which should be nice, but traveling with Maya can be a bit of pain. We'll fly into Omaha, NE then drive to Orange City, IA (about 2.5 hours), so I hope Maya is sleepy from the flight!




Listed on BlogShares