Silver Symposium - Random Thoughts

« Home | Austin, TX » | Off to Texas » | Doesn't this make sense? » | Dad arrested over pro-gay book dispute » | Illinois governor writes prescription for trouble,... » | Interesting story, I grew up not too far from this... » | I passed! » | A few minutes to spare... » | Easter » | Another Two Weeks... » 

Thursday, May 19, 2005 

Silver Symposium

The Silver Symposium is annual event in the department of Chemisty and Biochemistry at the University of Delaware. Each year a number of Graduate Students present their research to the department and judged by a panel of scientists based on the quality of their research and their presentation. This year ten different students (including myself) presented their work.

My presentation went very well and apparently well liked by the judges. As a result I won first place!

They took pictures of the presenters/award winners so I'll post one in a few days.




Listed on BlogShares