Letter - Random Thoughts

« Home | Univeristy of Delaware Editorial Page » | Last night! » | Liberty.JPG » | Thursday » | VP Debate » | Out of my mind! » | Election 2004 » | Family Tree » | Sunday! » | Formatted » 

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 

Letter

Well, the University of Delaware Review has deceided not publish my letter in it's most recent edition, which came out this morning. It is possible it could end up in the Friday issue, but not likely. They did publish a letter from a professor that was against Mr. Aiken's article, however it was short and in my opinion not very strong. I can say they didn't leave it out for lack of space, the letters to the editor section was smaller than normal and half of it had corrections and contact info--which could have gone elsewhere. In any case my letter is still below if you care to read it.

My paper for Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics should be online this week, so that's good news. I'll post a link to it when available (for those with access).

The next debate is tomorrow night! I hope it is even better than the last one, but we will have to wait and see. Bush is tracking upward in the national polls and has the edge is the electoral college (state) polling. Things are still very close though.




Listed on BlogShares