VP Debate - Random Thoughts

« Home | Out of my mind! » | Election 2004 » | Family Tree » | Sunday! » | Formatted » | I Just Started This thing! » 

Wednesday, October 06, 2004 

VP Debate

Well everyone seems to be able to agree that their canidate won. The polls are mixed, but I personally feel Cheney did a better job and looked better than Edwards. It will hopefully make a good lead in for Bush on Friday.

I ordered some Bush-Cheney 2004 Bumper Stickers yesterday, so hopefully I'll have them soon. Way too many Kerry-Edwards Stickers in Delaware--at least where I live in Maryland it's more Bush than Kerry (unfortunately that's not the case in the whole state).

Poll data still shows Bush with a lead, but it has decreased some. If Bush does well on Friday though, I think that trend will reverse itself--if not it will probably remain a dead heat.


I'll comment on my own post, a few recent polls from battleground states show a slight lean towards Kerry today -- Florida, New Mexico, etc. This shouldn't be too surprising given how close these states have been to begin with, so expect a change in the current electoral numbers towards Kerry--maybe enough to push him over 270, but that is likely to be temporary.

I like your site keep it up dad

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares