Election 2004 - Random Thoughts

« Home | Family Tree » | Sunday! » | Formatted » | I Just Started This thing! » 

Monday, October 04, 2004 

Election 2004

It's only a month until election day. There are a number of good sites dealing with state polls that will reflect the electoral college outcome. My favorite (which is linked at the right) is The Hedgehog Report run by David Wissing a Republican who also lives in Maryland. It has lots of poll data as well as a good blog of mostly politcal stuff.

Another Good site is electoral-vote.com it's pretty easy to understand the data, which is presented in a red/blue colored map. I'm pretty sure the guy who runs it is a liberal, but at least he tries not show it too much. The link is in the image below. I'll try to add a smaller pic to my sidebar later.


Click for www.electoral-vote.com




Listed on BlogShares