Thoughts - Random Thoughts

« Home | University of CA discrimnating against Christians? » | News to you! Unless you already heard this... » | Random Update: Austin, TX » | Sonrise Blog » | The Problem with Privitization » | Happy 4th of July! » | Howard Dean was right..... » | My Picture from the Silver Symposium » | Denomination debates declaration of Jesus' divinity » | Any extra time you can send my way? » 

Saturday, August 27, 2005 

Thoughts

I've been reading Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey (you can get it here). I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn more about the Christian worldview. It is excellently written and her section on Intelligent Design is very thought provoking--even for a biochemist like me.

Things have been going better at work the last few days (Praise God!). I'm getting the data I need, plus my boss is actually going to work in the lab for a bit to finish some miscellanous things up so I don't have to. There is also a new student coming into the lab, who (while I have to train her) will take over some of the things that need to get done for the current project I'm working on. So now all I need to do is write up that thesis, prepare my defense, help Anita and the soon to arrive Baby, and move to Texas.




Listed on BlogShares