News to you! Unless you already heard this... - Random Thoughts

« Home | Random Update: Austin, TX » | Sonrise Blog » | The Problem with Privitization » | Happy 4th of July! » | Howard Dean was right..... » | My Picture from the Silver Symposium » | Denomination debates declaration of Jesus' divinity » | Any extra time you can send my way? » | Random News Story » | Spam Filter » 

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 

News to you! Unless you already heard this...

Well here's what's new:

Anita and I found an Apartment in Austin. It's in the Northwest part of the city and the complex is a bit secluded, but close enough. Wanna see it? Link

My work is progressing, but I wish it would go faster! I have much more to do than I would like and I'm moving in October, so I don't have much time to finish.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for my brothers wedding in Michigan. He's getting married Saturday and I'm the best man. I think it should be good and while I'll enjoy the time away from work, I hope I can get some writing done.

And there's less than 8 weeks before Anita and I will be parents! She's hoping it will be closer to 4, if she knew everything would be fine she'd hope it were next week :-)




Listed on BlogShares