New Template/Comments Changed - Random Thoughts

« Home | We really need to do something about this Bird Flu » | You can call me Dr. Hamilton » | "Separation" Gone Mad » | White Sox Win!!!! » | Updates » | Check out Maya's Photoblog » | It's a girl! » | The federal response to Katrina was not as portrayed » | The Hurricane » | It's not global warming; just a natural storm cycle » 

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 

New Template/Comments Changed

Illinois -> Delaware -> Maryland -> Texas!

A new home and a new template (which should fix some issues) -- from blogger-templates.blogspot.com. I also switched to Bloggers comment system, since Haloscan started archiving old comments unless you paid them. Blogger's comments have gotten better, but I have added the word verification to stop spammers.

However this means the old comments aren't here, I could move them manually, but I think I'll just leave it.

Hopefully, I'll return to posting at least weekly soon.


test

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares